"Pray For My Son" - Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Binta Diamond Says As She Shares Worrisome Photo Of Ayo Balogun Jnr.

'Pray For My Son' - Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Binta Diamond Says As She Shares Worrisome Photo Of Ayo Balogun Jnr.

Fans have become worried for singer, Wizkid's son, Ayo Balogun Jnr, after his mother, Binta Diamond, took to her Instagram page to solicit for prayers for the one-year-old.

Binta posted a photo of her son wearing what looks like a head bandage with a caption that hinted there's something ill about the child.

'Pray For My Son' - Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Binta Diamond Says As She Shares Worrisome Photo Of Ayo Balogun Jnr.

The caption reads:

#prayforAyo
The hardest part of being a parent is that you cant stop the world from hurting your child, you can only be there to ease the pain #prayformyson

After she shared the post, fans trooped in to her page to drop words of comfort and prayers.

"I wish you quick recovery king Ayo Allah protection on you," said one fan.

Another said, "May Ya Allah protect him and give him quickly recover Amin @bluediamond224 @king_ayo_."

She has now, a couple of hours ago, revealed that her son was injured accidentally and was badly hurt... She wrote:

My world stopped few days ago When my son was accidentally injured and was badly hurt watching my child go through something so horrifying really hurts my soul I keep asking myself over and over again why this happened to my King but I guess only God knows the answer....so all I can do now is to pray for my son. Dear God Today I bring my child to you, please heal him and protect him from all evil and in every way #prayforAyo

We wish him speedy recovery!

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...