" I Want To Become A Prophetess, Not A Pastor "- Popular Nollywood Actress Reveals

' I Want To Become A Prophetess, Not A Pastor '- Popular Nollywood Actress Reveals

In a chat with Saturday Beats, Nollywood actress, Mary Uranta, has hinted that being an actress is just a stepping stone, as her final destination in life is to become a prophetess. The daughter of a Primate of Cherubim and Seraphim church, explained that already she has seen signs that she is destined to toe that path.

Here's what she said;

"I may not be a pastor but I am going to be a prophetess. I know that in the end, I am going to do the work of God. I would be a prophetess. Already I dream and it comes to pass but I don't see visions. Being a prophetess does not necessarily mean that you have to see visions. I know that in the end, I would do the work of God. I don't want to bear the name pastor but I want to be a prophetess," she said.

The actress was quick to state that it was unfair for anyone to label her church in bad light. She added, "I still attend Cherubim and Seraphim church. I am not afraid or shy of the God I serve.

Those people who think our church is fetish have a wrong mindset. In Nigeria, it is the people that do evil that tag the good ones; we know we are not fetish and I am not evil; so it is left for people to mind their opinion. If you have not been to a place, it is not nice for you to talk about the place. I worship there and enjoy the service."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...