Teebillz Finally Opens Up On State Of Marriage With Tiwa Savage

Teebillz Finally Opens Up On State Of Marriage With Tiwa Savage

Popular artistes manager, Tunji Balogun, better known as Teebillz, has dismissed speculations that his marriage with Mavin Records star, Tiwa Savage had ended.

In a new interview, Teebillz maintained that his marriage was as strong as ever as he continued working on making himself a better man. He also asserted that the challenges that threatened to destroy his home were things of the past now as he was only focused on being a good family man going forward.

He said,

"Everything that is mine, everything that God has ordained to be mine surely will be mine. Be it money, business, relationship, friendship, whatever it is, and with positive mind, everything will come back to you. All I'm doing is working on myself, being a better person and with a positive mind, everything you desire will come to you.

"Was my marriage dissolved before? Did you see me sign divorce papers? Is social media part of my family and they claim to know what's going on in my family. Is it not the same social media that said I went to Rehab in the states? I did not leave this country. I fought my journey in this country. Did you hear that she (Tiwa Savage) is married to someone else? Did you hear that she's dating someone else? Have you seen her date anyone else? Have you seen me date anyone else? Read through the lines and let us stay positive."

Teebillz and his wife have been sighted publicly a number of times following the messy scandal which threatened to end their relationship.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...