Skales Announces Sophomore Album Release Date

Skales Announces Sophomore Album Release Date

Baseline Entertainment lead act Skales is ready to drop his sophomore album in a few days! Raoul Njeng-Njeng, better known as Skales is ready to drop his latest album.

Following a successful album listening party in London and another successful Industry Nite here in Nigeria, the rapper turned singer is set to release his second studio album.

The album which is titled "The Never Say Never Guy" has announced by Skales will be out on Monday, May 29th.

The information was made available by Skales from his Instagram account.

Skales wrote as follows:

I would like to use this opportunity to appreciate everyone who came out to support me and my craft at #TheNeverSayNeverGuyAlbum listening party. I can't thank you all enough.

It's incredibly gratifying to know so much people find your path or story inspirational, and that is what this album is about - this is one body of work that vividly relays the message of never looking back and continuously chasing your dreams without being fazed by the world's negativity!

May 29th, 2017 is the date - the date we're heavily prepared to make history; #TheNeverSayNeverGuyAlbum day. I'd love to thank my fans for the unending support over the years, up to this very moment. I want you all to know it's because of you I do this, and that's why I've put in so much work on the album.

I really can't wait to share it with you all - to share it to the world!

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...