Omg! People Are Talking About These Un3dited B!kin! Photos of Kim Kardashian (Photos)

Omg! People Are Talking About These Un3dited B!kin! Photos of Kim Kardashian (Photos)

After many years of brushing and editing her photos, a photographer has caught 36-year-old reality television star, Kim Kardashian in bikini at a Mexican beach - but it is not all that savoury.

Busting out of a skimpy bikini, Kim's body confidence was clear as she sashayed along the sand with her pals. But, the photos are far from the near perfect ones we normally see on magazines and on social media which are highly edited to make her appear all-round perfect.

According to Dailymail, her Instagram feed and blog share a highly stylised selection of curated shots of the mother-of-two posing for the camera.

"Oh my....does she know how ghastly she looks if so she must be mortified by these unflattering photos. Where's airbrushing and photoshop when you need it most." someone wrote.

Another person added: "Oh christ, those bum implants look horrendous, they look deformed! Kourtney on the other hand looks fabulous (as always)!"

"Her backside looks like it belongs to the elephant man. She must regret what shes done surely??" another added.

"Just threw up in my mouth!" someone else wrote.
"I genuinely gasped when I saw that picture, that is SHOCKING!" another added. People have been left really shocked by the latest photos.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...