Best Day of My Life - Ex Glamour Model Strips and Runs Completely N*ked to Celebrate Divorce from Hubby (Video)

Best Day of My Life - Ex Glamour Model Strips and Runs Completely N*ked to Celebrate Divorce from Hubby (Video)

Popular English media personality, bodybuilder and glamour model, Jodie Marsh, who has featured topless in magazines and tabloid newspapers, took to her Instagram page to announce that she is officially divorced from her husband, James Placido who she got married to in a whirlwind ceremony in August 2015.

It was learnt that eight months after her wedding, she announced their shock split, and following a bitter year-long divorce battle, the 38-year-old glamour model was clearly ecstatic on Tuesday, and stripped completely n*ked in a raunchy Instagram video to mark the special day.

Running around her back garden in nothing but a pair of biker boots, she showed off her famous curves as she stopped to strike a pose.

Describing her excitement in a lengthy Instagram post, she added: 'Wahoooooooooooooooo THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! I am officially DIVORCED!!!!!!!!!!!!

'I am running naked round my garden to celebrate. I am reborn. I am finally free. I am the happiest I've ever been. To anyone out there who's in an unhappy relationship: break free, join the rebirth. Don't be afraid. Don't stay in a bad relationship for the wrong reasons. Live your life for YOU!'

Here's her Instagram post and video below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...