Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life - Big Brother Naija Winner, Efe Thanks Everyone

Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life - Big Brother Naija Winner, Efe Thanks Everyone

We earlier reported that Efe won this year's edition of Big Brother Naija after he was named the winner in a star-studded grand finale on Sunday night in South Africa.

The rapper remained the last man standing after winning the hearts of majority of the reality TV show fans ahead of 13 other housemates who were evicted one after the other.

After confirming his grand prize of N25million, ahead of T-Boss, Marvis, Bisola and Debbie-rise, he took to his Instagram page (@efemoney) and thanked Africa and Nigeria for lighting up his world.

He wrote;

"Thank you Africa. Thank you Nigeria For lighting up a life!
"Una 2 much!

#Efenation#basedonlogistics#Diafada#DemNoReach!twuale"

Efe won by quite a wide margin. He finished with 57.61%, leaving his biggest threat, Bisola, crawling behind with 18.54%.

TBoss had finished with 13.60%, Debbie Rise had 8.78% while Marvis finished last with 1.47%.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...