"Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Reveal Your Secret" - Cossy Orjiakor Threatens Pastor David Ibiyeomie

'Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Reveal Your Secret' - Cossy Orjiakor Threatens Pastor David Ibiyeomie

Cossy Ojaikor has waded in the matter relating to Kemi Olunloyo's arrest after the later sent her a thank you letter from Port Harcourt prison.

In the note, Ms Olunloyo mentions she is 'really suffering in prison' following her arrest, alleged orchestrated by Pastor David Ibiyeomie for publishing a letter from church member, accusing him of adultery.

In response, Cossy Ojaikor has warned a certain famous Nigerian pastor to release Kemi or be exposed.

She wrote:

To whom it may concern..... this really got me....i have never met this annoying lady??... Never spoke to her on phone . But here she is thanking me for absolutely doing nothing[img alt=?........ Am seriously moved..i wish I can perfect her bail... But why will I have to stress myself when I know you will do it... ..my case is similar but different to hers ... I can identify with her in this case .......just because I know things most people don't know.. . ?
Things they won't believe...... Mr? You are a famous Nigerian Pastor....
It's almost Easter... And if this lady remain in prison this Easter I will boldly post my statement of account.... Where your name showed... Thanks for the tithe money u sent to me... Besides your not the first man of god to give me such offerings.. .. I don't run an NGo...like the rest of your girls...am a big sinner.. So you obviously were not paying for my repentance.....HELP? Don't even say that... Because am a middle class lady and am 100% better than some of your church members..those are the ones that need help.. Anyway. .
You did not buy the SUV as you promised, for all the pimping I did for you.. .
So I don't have any obligation to keep your name secret anymore.... Release hnn....#freemadamkoo @hnnafrica ..please.....hopefully she will trend with care in her future stories..... Besides... My buddy have this account password and will continue where I stop. If harm come to me.... And if madam koo is freed I will never mention your name. Ever again....I SWEAR .... .. Even in my little gossips .. I will forever keep calm. ... Thou my book will still come out. But it will focus less on you.. Thanks in anticipation. Your ex_pimp... Cossy

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...