Nawa Oh! Watch Stephanie Otobo As She Lays Curse On Apostle Suleman Over Sẹ́x Scandal

Nawa Oh! Watch Stephanie Otobo As She Lays Curse On Apostle Suleman Over Sẹ́x Scandal

Stephanie Otobo who dragged out Benin based Pastor and founder of Omega Fire Ministries,  Apostle Suleiman, for an alleged marital infidelity and deceit, has laid a curse on the Pastor.

The lady who has travelled back to Canada, alleged that the Pastor is desperate and has been threatening her family because they're commoners.

According to her, she's not afraid of the Pastor as she has seen his nakedness. She went further to say if he isn't desperate, he should meet her in court.

She also acknowledged recent loved up photos of the Pastor and his wife, and asked him why they're all coming up now. In her own words:

Apostle Suleiman is Desperate, I will come After You Legally. You are not a man of God, You are not a pastor, you are an ordinary man and I have seen your nakedness, you are an agbero a rat. I have placed a curse on you. I cannot be scared of you, It would not be well with you untill you speak the truth."

Watch the video below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...