#BBNaija: TBoss N25m Being Nothing Video was Edited, Watch What She Really Said (Video)

#BBNaija: TBoss N25m Being Nothing Video was Edited, Watch What She Really Said (Video)

There was outrage on social media yesterday after an edited video emerged of Big Brother Naija housemates, Tboss and Efe having a conversation where the former was heard saying that if she wins the 25m prize money, it will be spent within a week.

Turns out the trending video was edited. The original clip has now been released and what she actually said was:

"The 25 million naira them dey give person, e go finish. Trust me if you give me that 25m today, after I pay the taxes, I go spend that money before next week.
Asin I will assign the money to all the things that I need to take care of and sort out. Before next week, e don finish. But the relationships you build can end up giving you more than 25 million naira. Besides my life has never been based on money. Wetin be money? I have people hitting on me that have private jets. But do I answer them, No! But I am here with you people. We are all competing. I'm not trying to cheat anyone and in the process trying to disrespect anyone. When you come at me the wrong way, I actually get very irritated."

Watch on next page,

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...