Mad Over You star Runtown Expecting First Child with American Based Girlfriend (Photos)

Mad Over You star Runtown Expecting First Child with American Based Girlfriend (Photos)

The baby daddy trend isn't going away anytime soon as Runtown will become the next Nigerian artiste to join the infamous club in couple of months.

Runtown will be a father in a few months as he expects a child with his American girlfriend Selena. Selena who is based in America is 25 weeks pregnant with Runtown's baby.

It is gathered that the two have been in a relationship for a quite sometime. The mother to be share a heartfelt message on instagram and a photo she shared with the singer.

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss..."

Runtown replied the with love emojis.

She also shared her latest photos which showed her baby bump.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...