Popular Female Model Goes Stark N*de in Commercial Photoshoot (See Photos)

Ireland Baldwin has truly evolved into a woman.

The model, who's also known as the daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger, added a new photo to her Instagram page where she's n*ked in the sand, according to the Dailymail.

The 21-year-old aimed her piercing eyes toward the camera and let her skin show in the photo taken by Trevor Flores.

Ireland lies face forward as sand creeps up her back. She bares her behind for the camera giving the impression that she has no problem showing her fans what she's made of.

With her wet hair flowing down, the star is pure sultriness. She captioned the pic: 'one of the most freeing and special adventures of my life. excited for what the future holds'

The blonde beauty has typically been the type to let her curves show on Instagram. Earlier this week, Ireland wore a green bikini for a photo and wrote in the caption:

'I'm pale white. I love bread and beer. I have flaws and I f-cking love them and I love my body and so should you.Life is beautiful and it's too short. It's not worth obsessing over body image and vanity. Just live in the moment and enjoy your company.'

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...