I Never Assaulted My Wife - Tonto Dikeh's Hubby, Churchill Explodes (Read)

I Never Assaulted My Wife - Tonto Dikeh's Hubby, Churchill Explodes (Read)

We're hoping for calm in the marriage of actress Tonto Dikeh and businessman Olakunle Churchill.

Signs that there is trouble in their home emerged last year, with latest information from the actress pointing to the fact that she has moved out of Churchill's home.

There have been allegations that the husband once physically attacked her and that he had an affair with a lady said to be his personal assistant. The attack was said to have occurred when an issue came up in the house of the husband's mother.

Mr Churchill has said that he has never subjected his wife to any form of domestic violence.

During an interview, he said the allegations are false and a product of an attempt to blackmail him.

He says,

"I wonder where they got such a 'gist' from. I don't believe my wife will say that. Besides, I frown on such. This is apart from the fact that my foundation preaches against domestic violence at some of our charity awareness campaigns.

"It is obvious that these attacks are aimed at dragging my image and what I believe in in the mud. Well, the truth is that I have never raised my hands against my wife. I have evidence of CCTV cameras in my mum's house when this happened. It can be replayed if you want us to go that far."

Concerning the alleged unholy affair, he insists that it is a baseless rumour. "It's funny to me because I don't have any female personal assistant. My PA is Mr. Paul, who has been working with me over the years. Besides, it was a sponsored blackmail," Churchill notes.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...