I Lied, My Husband Didn't Buy Those Things; Tonto Dikeh Confesses To Fake Instagram Lifestyle

I Lied, My Husband Didn't Buy Those Things; Tonto Dikeh Confesses To Fake Instagram Lifestyle

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has confess her husband didn't buy the things she posted on social media. The actress is one of many Nigerian celebrities who live fake lavish lifestyle on social media.

She wrote,

Because I posted stuffs saying my ex husband bought for me doesn't make it true.. I used my platform to lie to make him the man he is today...so don't come at me with the bullshit of enjoying this mans money..I have not started talking, I have not started talking, I will bare it all but there is time for everything. I care now for the system because I am no longer naive, I'm a mother, who wants to live long for my child.. I am not a saint and cheating isn't the only reason I took the forever walk.

Tonto also debunks claims that her husband is gay

He is many things but not he isn't gay. That was a lie from the devil. I was scammed myself. All I did was try to use my platform to bring someone up from where he was. Someone I loved. It is my nature. Unfortunately I picked the wrong one."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...