The Grand finale of the Miss Universe Pageant is set to take place on 29th January.
The Miss Universe team has presented the hot and classy glam shots of all the contestants and we can't wait to show you how the African queens look in the photos.
See the glam shots below.
- 1. Miss Sierra Leone (Hawa Kamara)
- 26-year-old Kamara was born in Kono, the land of diamonds, and raised in Freetown, Sierra Leone's capital city.
- 2. Miss Mauritius (Kushboo Ramnawa)
- Kushboo Ramnawaj is the first Miss Universe Mauritius to come from Riviere Du Poste.
- 3. Miss Namibia (Lizelle Esterhuizen)
- She believes that holding the title of Miss Universe brings great influence to those in need.
- 4. Miss Kenya (Mary Esther Were)
- 'Never give up' is a quote that 27 year old, Mary Esther Were, lives by. Mary is determined and proud to represent her country in the upcoming competition.
- 5. Miss Nigeria (Unoaku Anyadike)
- Unoaku Anyadike is a young, ambitious and beautiful 22 year old, whom was born into the Anyadike family from the eastern part of Nigeria, Anambra State.
- 6. Miss Tanzania (Jihan Dimack)
- Despite her gentle appearance, 20-year-old Jihan Dimack is a fierce young woman filled with determination.
- 7. Miss South Africa (Ntandoyenkosi Kunene)
- Ntandoyenkosi Kunene is a 24 year old, Bachelor of Education Honours graduate who is currently the official ambassador for the Cell C Take a Girl Child to Work Day.
- 8. Miss Angola (Luisa Baptista)
- Luisa Batista is a native of Kuando Kubango currently attending UPRA where she studies Psychology.