The world's seventh wealthiest man stealthily came into Nigeria today, Tuesday, August 30 to see how Facebook works in Nigeria and how to improve the social network website in Nigeria and Africa.
Other related articles...
- Mark Zuckerberg Meets Founder Of FIN, Females In Nigeria Facebook Group, Lola Omolola
- "My Goal For 2018 Is To 'Fix' Facebook" - Mark Zuckerberg Says.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is now worth $100 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg shares lessons he's learnt as Facebook clocks 14
- In Case You Don't Know, Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg's Plain Grey T-shirt Cost $400 [N150,000]
- Video: Why I Always Put On Grey T-Shirts - Mark Zuckerberg Reveals
- Billionaire Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (Photos)