Omoni Oboli cries for justice, shames Muslims who allegedly killed Abuja preacher

Omoni Oboli cries for justice, shames Muslims who allegedly killed Abuja preacher

Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli has cried out for justice for the slayed Abuja preacher, Olawale Eunice.

Eunice was butchered by some unidentified men on Saturday, as she went for early morning preaching close to her home in Bazango, Pipeline area of the Kubwa, Abuja.

Calling for justice for the family on her Instagram page @omonioboli, the actress cum director urged Nigerians to keep pushing the campaign until justice is served.

She said, "We still cannot tolerate ourselves in 2016? It's a shame! Shame on all the idiots who cannot live with their neighbors in peace irrespective of tribal or religious differences.

"God neither sleeps not slumbers! Una own dey come for front! While we are waiting and praying for God to visit them how He deems fit, we must not relent in crying for justice because we the people are more powerful than we know!

"Make your voice heard! Loud it on all your social media handles and every platform available to you.

"Trust me, they hear us!

"Rest in the blossom of the Lord Eunice Olawale while we seek and ask for justice on your behalf.

"We must not relent! Please repost until it gets to them! Let's do this people!

"Losing a mom suddenly, needlessly and senselessly to some barbarians is just downright gut wrenching and utterly heartbreaking! I know how painful this is because I was about 24 years old when I lost my mom. I already had a family of my own but till date; it's the worst experience of my life. She had been ill but that didn't make it any less painful," she noted.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...