Looks like it! During the wake of protest against black men shootings, Kim Kardashian posted this bikini selfie showing her curves and fans thought it was inappropriate for her to post such photos demanding sympathy from her since she's married to a black man. Well...Kelly Rowland posted the words above on her page later on and fans think it was a direct shade on Kim.
AD: Get Thousands of Free Final Year Project Topics and Other Project Materials Sorted by Subject to Help With Your Research
Other related articles...
- Tiwa Savage Pictured With Jay Z, Sean "Diddy" Combs & Kelly Rowland
- Kelly Rowland Heard My Song, Loved It And Reached Out To Me On Skype For A Remix - Korede Bello Explains [Watch Video]
- Kim Kardashian Finally Speaks On Black Lives Matter Protest
- R. Kelly To Embark On Three Nation Tour Despite Controversy From 'Surviving R. Kelly'
- CeeC is all shades of classy as she rocks N348,000 black YSL-Heel Pump. (Photos)
- White woman who changed to black believes she can have black kids
- Not Funny!! Khloe Kardashian Sued For Posting A Photo Of Khloe Kardashian On Instagram
Trending This Week