Doing Collaborations With Other Acts For Now, Is Not Going To Happen - Kiss Daniel

Doing Collaborations With Other Acts For Now, Is Not Going To Happen - Kiss Daniel

Music sensation, Kiss Daniel, who recently released his debut album, has finally opened up on why he never features on other artistes songs for now.

Kiss Daniel, who broke into limelight with his 2014 hit song, 'Woju' is signed to G-Worldwide Entertainment, a label which does not allow him do collaborations with any artistes outside the label.

He gained so much popularity with his debut album, which went on to do extremely well without the much sought after magical touch of an A-lister in the industry.

In a recent interview with NotJustOk, on his reasons for not collaborating with artistes outside his label, Kiss Daniel said:

I'm signed to a record label and the management for now only allows me to collaborate with in-house artistes Dj Shabsy and Sugarboy. Maybe later I'll do songs with other artistes but for now it's out of itit

Speaking further on how he is perceived for this reason, the 'Mama' crooner said:

its not really affected my relationship with other artistes, because some do actually understand and others don't. People have definitely approached me for collabos and I explain to them, the few that get it, they go out and say good things about me, for the others that don't, I'm still hoping that they get it some day. Trust me I really want to do collaborations, I want to jump on a song with Reekado Banks, Falz because I think they are awesome, I want to do alot of stuffs.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...