Vector Gives REAL Reason For Artiste, Record Label Rifts

Vector Gives REAL Reason For Artiste, Record Label Rifts

Rapper, Olanrewaju Ogunmefun also known as Vector has weighed in on rifts between artistes and record labels which has been a common issue in the music industry.

According to him, the urge for artiste to hit stardom make them sign terrible deals "Well for me I think desperation and the urge to hit stardom almost immediately pushes artistes into signing terrible deals with labels".

The King Kong rapper, Vector who stated that he has been able to maintain his dominance by being his natural self opened up on the relationship with his former label, YSG

"Though I am no longer signed with them, but I didn't lose the rights to materials released under them as I still makes money off my songs in forms of royalties and sales".

Vector is not a new name as far as music is concerned in the industry, he has two album to his credits, working on his third studio album which he called 'Lafiaji'. He is the voice behind the sprite commercial video that has aired on most radio stations across Nigeria since 2009.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...