Nollywood Actress, Faithia Balogun Recieves Massive Honour As Delta State Indigene (Photo)

Nollywood Actress, Faithia Balogun Recieves Massive Honour As Delta State Indigene (Photo)

Nollywood actress, Fathia Balogun has just been listed among the 100 most influential people from Delta State.

The actress, who was recently conferred with a chieftaincy title, expressed joy at such great feat and shared a picture of herself holding up the list, which is in book form.

"To all my fans all over the world. I say thank u and God bless you..pls don't stop your love and prayer for me...love u Fam," she said.

Fathia is an actress, film-maker, producer and director who has starred, produced and directed several Nigerian films over the years.

In 2008, she won the Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) for the Most Outstanding Actress (Indigenous) and her movie Iranse Aje won the best indigenous film of the year.

On April 2014, she won the AMAA award again, emerging as Best Actress of the Year along with Odunlade Adekola who emerged as best actor of the year.

Faithia Balogun, also won the Best Indigenous Language: Yoruba award for the work done in the film 'Iya Alalake' at the 2015 Africa-Magic Viewers' Choice Awards (AMVCA).

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...