VOTE SAM CROONER AS BEST UPCOMING ARTIST

I Receive a Message this Morning from a Member SAM CROONER, He was nominated for an Award. Lets help a Fellow Boysian Win in the Dear Artiste Award,
He was Nominated for the Battle of Upcoming Artist..

Lets Make him Proud and Win this. His Name is SAM CROONER, He is a Young Talented Musician and a good member of Proudlyboiz, We can Make him Win with our Votes..

He so much believe in Proudlyboiz and his Fellow Boyzian.

HOW CAN I VOTE FOR SAM CROONER IN THE BEST UPCOMING ARTIST AWARD?.
To vote for Samcrooner as best upcoming artist, type in the key word NTB Space the ARTISTE NAME to the short code number 33025..
Example:- NTB SAMCROONER to 33025

NOTE:- Only MTN Subscriber can Vote in..

Thats all you Need to Do to Make Our Own Fellow Gurusian Win this Award.. You can Vote as many times as Possible every Hour. Thanks, May GOD Reward You all..

HOW TO GET REWARDS FROM HIM AFTER VOTIN FOR HIM.
Add him on Facebook @ SAM CROONER nd twitter @samuelcrooner, 2go @ Samcrooner
=> After that, Send him Personal message containin Your PHONE NUMBER& EMAIL ADDRES On Facebook or 2go and Xpect Instand gift from him..

Our efforts wil not b in vain. The leading artist is only leading wit 109 votes. And Samcrooner is number 6 wit 63 votes. We can do more b4 saturday. TEAM SAMCROONER. With God on our side. Remember...only MTN users can vote

I am begging You with the Name of Almighty God to Pls Cast Your Vote For him Starting From Now, Pls do this as if Your He his Your Blood brother.. I am on my knee!!!

I strongly Believe in You people and Happy as well that You ll never fail...
Love You!!!

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...