BBNaija 2020: Nengi opens up on relationship with Ozo, former boyfriend

BBNaija 2020: Nengi opens up on relationship with Ozo, former boyfriend

Nengi, Big Brother Naija, housemate, on Monday opened up on her relationship with an evicted housemate, Ozo.

The BBNaija housemate said her relationship with Ozo was highly misunderstood by other fellow housemates and possible viewers also.

She, however, stated that only she and Ozo understood the kind of relationship that existed between them.

Nengi also expressed fear that her relationship with Ozo may have affected the relationship she had outside the reality show.

The BBNaija Head of House further admitted telling Ozo of her relationship outside the house.

Speaking during her diary session with Biggie, Nengi said: "My relationship with Ozo was highly misunderstood, from week one there was a whole lot of misconception about the relationship we had.

"Only me and Ozo understand what we had. I told Ozo that I had a relationship outside because I didn't want to be dishonest with him.

"My relationship with Ozo will definitely affect my relationship outside, as I am now, I don't know if I still have a relationship outside."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...