BBNaija 2020: Kiddwaya expresses regrets, reveals new plans to Laycon

BBNaija 2020: Kiddwaya expresses regrets, reveals new plans to Laycon

Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya has expressed regrets for his actions so far in the lockdown house.

Kiddwaya, who was Erica's lover in the house has two strikes at the moment and was banned from participating in head of house challenge.

Kiddwaya received his second strike last week for disobeying Biggie's rules and flipping his fingers at the camera.

Another strike to Kiddwaya would lead to his disqualification from the show.

Kiddwaya, speaking to Laycon on Monday morning expressed regrets for misbehaving and disobeying the rules of the house which earned him strikes.

The Benue-born housemate said henceforth, he would start taking rules more seriously in the house.

Kiddwaya said: "I just regret misbehaving and having two strikes in the first place. No one has a right to be here and Biggie has the right to penalize us.

"It is a privilege that can be taken away from you at any time. I know I've been breaking rules and now I'm reading the rule book to know these things that are wrong.

"For Erica, she wouldn't need a man to get this far. Her ambition will get her far too.

"But for me, henceforth, I need to start taking things seriously. It's more than here and these rules are not difficult.

"I would start being cautious and just obey the rules."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...