BBNaija 2020: Reactions as Laycon gets over 40 per cent votes

BBNaija 2020: Reactions as Laycon gets over 40 per cent votes

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Laycon, on Sunday, got the highest percentage of votes from viewers.

Laycon, who was up for eviction alongside Vee, Nengi, Kiddwaya and Trikytee had 41.41%

The second highest was Kiddwaya with 16.20, followed by Nengi who got 13.32%.

The wide gap between Laycon and other housemates has stirred reactions from viewers on social media.

Here are some of their comments from Twitter;

@Officialnicko " Laycon did not have any competition even Erica was not a competition."

@Teeclassiquem1 " That Kiddwaya's votes is the combination of wayadem gang and Elites. If after seeing this you still think Erica is a competition to Laycon, then you need spiritual help."

@Syvliadulie "I'm so glad someone will see this and notice Laycon is boss!! He doesn't need her to get votes or to trend."

@Adade " Laycon is nobody's mate sha."

@Aishajallo " Laycon's fans are not our mate oh."

@Bianca " Now I believe Erica wasn't a competition, son of grace Laycon..may this be same energy till final icons."

@Wonderful_Ayo " Abi make Laycon contest for Nigerian President ni?

@Fakoo_timi " Nobody's mate! Social distancing! Laycon the winner!

@DMW "Mogbe ooo. Even with the Kiddrica combination them no still reach. There wasn't even a competition. God of laycon!!!!!!!

@Jay372 " Combine Erica , Kidd , Nengi fans them no reach, see social distancing. This is not even enough I swear!!"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...