BBNaija 2020: I know Kiddwaya, Erica are having sex, I saw them - Wathoni (Video)

BBNaija 2020: I know Kiddwaya, Erica are having sex, I saw them - Wathoni (Video)

Evicted Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Wathoni, has said that the issue of Kiddwaya and Erica having sex in the house is no news.

Wathoni, who left the house last Sunday alongside Tolanibaj and Brighto, says she usually see Kidd and Erica having sex, adding that her bed is beside that of the billionaire's son.

She also pointed out that her problem with Erica is majorly because of Kiddwaya, who according to her, she is also attracted to due to his physical appearance.

During one of her media tour alongside Brighto, Wathoni said, "The attraction was because he is a cute guy, he speaks well that's it.

"I know about everything that has been going on. They've been doing bad stuff and I knew about it. Sometimes I see them.

"My bed is beside Kiddwaya's. And I feel like her issues with me have always been because of Kiddwaya but she keeps denying it but it has always been Kiddwaya."

Video:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...