BBNaija 2020: 'I'll fight you and go home' - Tolanibaj threatens Kiddwaya over Erica

BBNaija 2020: 'I'll fight you and go home' - Tolanibaj threatens Kiddwaya over Erica

Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Tolanibaj, has issued a stern warning to fellow housemate, Kiddwaya over his treatment of Erica.

Recall that Kiddwaya had said he cannot make Erica happy, adding that his life wasn't catered towards that.

We reported that Erica and Kiddwaya broke up after the former claimed that the latter has no respect nor regard for her.

Kiddwaya had said he felt that he upsets Erica more than he makes her happy and for this reason decided to quit the relationship.

However, he and Erica are back again and Tolanibaj, who is the closest friend of both of them, warned Kiddwaya against making his lover cry.

She threatened to fight Kiddwaya and get disqualified from the house if he hurts Erica again.

She said, "You have to treat my friend well. Treat her like a queen she is. Stop playing games! If I see her cry again, next time is gonna be me and you. Look at me! It's not a joke. I'll fight you and go home..."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...