BBNaija 2020: I had bath together with Tolanibaj, she stopped greeting me - Prince

BBNaija 2020: I had bath together with Tolanibaj, she stopped greeting me - Prince

Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Prince, has told fellow housemate, Wathoni that Tolanibaj stopped greeting and responding to his greetings.

During their private conversation last night, Wathoni noted that Prince and Tolanibaj used to be very close and wondered what went wrong.

Recall that Tolanibaj had always complained that Prince, who is supposed to be her lover, does not make her happy.

Prince admitted that he used to be close to Tolanibaj to the extent they had a bath together, but regretted that things are no longer the same.

He, however, said he had no strong feeling for Tolanibaj and does not have anything in mind for her.

"She'll wait until I walk up to her and greet her and she won't greet me back. I don't have anything in mind for her. Yes. we did have a bath together just once," he said.

Recall that the relationship between Primce and Tolanibaj crashed last night.

Prince and Tolanibaj became lovers weeks ago after Prince chose her over Nengi and Wathoni who he also had feelings for.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...