BBNaija 2020: Why I did not date Wathoni - Eric

BBNaija 2020: Why I did not date Wathoni - Eric

Big Brother Naija housemate Eric has given reasons he didn't pursue a relationship with Wathoni.

Eric who was evicted last Sunday told Ebuka in an interview that their age differences stopped him from having a romantic relationship with her.

"I like Wathoni, it's just the age that stopped me from going for her. She is my spec, and I just wanted to bond with her because she did not talk a lot in the house. It was nothing romantic.

Speaking on his eviction, Eric said he was not sad when he left the house because he was up the first week.

"I already imagined that I would go home, I had mixed emotions because I was saved last week.

On his relationship with Lilo, Eric said he felt he didn't bond well with other housemates because he was always with his love interest.

"Lilo was the first person I spoke to in the house. I did not take the fact that we were secluded from everyone as anything until when I come out to the garden in the evening and everyone starts asking me if everything is okay in paradise and other jokes.

"It made me realize that I was not bonding with other housemates."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...