BBNaija 2020: 'You are a clown with mop on your head' - Erica blasts Lucy (Video)

BBNaija 2020: 'You are a clown with mop on your head' - Erica blasts Lucy (Video)

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020 housemates, Erica and Lucy, on Tuesday night engaged in a heated argument.

The war of words started after Lucy muttered some words and Erica asked her to explain it to her understanding and stop subbing her in the house.

Lucy had said something about Kiddwaya being the neck and if it doesn't turn, the head would not turn also.

However, Lucy said that there was no underlying meaning to her statement which set Erica off.

The Head of House dared Lucy to say things to her face if she has the balls to.

This is not the first time Lucy will have a face-off with housemates in the show.

Erica to Lucy: "This is not first time you will be making statements about me but I decided to keep quiet.

"If you want to talk to me say it and stop subbing me before you carry mop on your head.

"You probably have brain problems. You are always talking stupidly everyday. You have issues with people in the house because of the way you talk! Are you okay?! You'd better shut up.

"You carry Mop on your head like the stupid clown that you are."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...