BBNaija 2020: I want to be one of the biggest artistes in Africa - Laycon

BBNaija 2020: I want to be one of the biggest artistes in Africa - Laycon

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Laycon, has said he wants to be one of the biggest artistes in Africa.

Laycon has released a song with Reminisce and other tracks before he got into the BBNaija Lockdown edition.

However, he has been less focused as his emotions concerning Erica made him unstable in the past few days.

Speaking to Biggie during his diary session on Sunday, Laycon said his experience last week was the worst as he is trying to get through his emotions.

"Last week was not a good one for me, I'm just trying to go through these emotions.

"But at the end of today , the emotions will leave.

"There is a lot for me to learn and I've been distracted by some things and not being myself as much as I'll love too.

"I still want to experience more and I've not achieved what I hope to in the house before leaving."

Laycon added that he would love to increase his fan base for his music by staying longer in the house.

"I'll have to make sure I have lot of people listening to my music before I leave here and three weeks

"I want to be one of the biggest artistes in Africa and I need to stay more in this house to achieve more of these experiences.

"Music is my number one priority," Laycon added.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...