"This is what I call paradise" - Lady says as she shares photos of Big Brother's house in Canada

'This is what I call paradise' - Lady says as she shares photos of Big Brother's house in Canada

Nigerian lady, Chisom Ogbogu has taken to Facebook to share beautiful interior photos of Big Brother's house in Canada.

Sharing the photos, Chisom described the house as a paradise. According to her, she will try everything possible to make sure she doesn't get evicted if she happens to be a housemate of the reality show

In her words;

Photos of big brother Canada. Dis is wat I call"paradise". Hmmm if I should go to dis place ehh, just know dat eviction is not for me. If u like evict me,I will hide somewhere.No going back".

Check out more photos below;

'This is what I call paradise' - Lady says as she shares photos of Big Brother's house in Canada

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...