Kris, Kim Kardashian tried to lock me up - Kanye West

Kanye West has revealed that his wife, Kim Kardashian and mother-in-law, Kris Jenner tried to lock him up.

The US presidential candidate said this in a series of post on his Twitter page on Monday evening with several messages comparing his life and those of the Kardashians to the movie 'Get out'

In his Twitter rant, West mentioned that "Kim was trying to fly to Wyoming with a doctor to lock him up like in the movie 'Get Out' because he cried about saving his daughter's life.

"You know the movie is about me.

"Kris and Kim call me now, Kris don't play with me. You and that 'calmye' is not allowed around my children. You all tried to lock me up. If I get locked up like Mandela, you all will know why."

Referencing the sex tape Kim and ex-boyfriend Ray J had in 2007, Kanye in a deleted tweet said he would never allow his daughter, North sell sex tape or be on Playboy magazine.

Alongside a picture with his four children, he wrote: "I put my life on the line for my children that Kim would never sell her sex tape.

"I put my life on my God that North's mother would never photograph her doing playboy and that's on God.

"West children will never do playboy."

The Kardashian family including his wife, Kim have remained silent about Kanye's recent comments.

At the end of his posts on Twitter, Kanye added, "Ima focus on the music now."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...