"No Sensible Northerner Would Allow His Daughter Join BBNaija" - Twitter User Rants

'No Sensible Northerner Would Allow His Daughter Join BBNaija' - Twitter User Rants

A Twitter user identified as @AM_Saleeem took to the platform to react to a female northern housemate being unveiled on the 5th edition Big Brother Naija reality show which began yesterday July 19.

Reacting to Kaisha, a Sokoto indigene being unveiled on the show, the Twitter user stated that no sensible northerner will allow his daughter to go for the reality show.

"Kaisha"

He Tweeted;

"No sensible man from Arewa would ever allow his daughter to join #BBNaija bruh. I wonder which part of the NORTH this "Aisha/Kaisha" comes from exactly. If she's a Northerner, then definitely she's not Hausa/Fulani, because Shyness & Modesty are part of our culture too.

Those of you asking how i come to know about Aisha if i don't watch BB, i guess y'all forget why we are on Twitter. I don't and will never watch"

'No Sensible Northerner Would Allow His Daughter Join BBNaija' - Twitter User Rants

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...