Daddy Freeze smells Tacha's body to confirm if she has body odour (video)

Popular & controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has finally 'confirmed' that disqualified Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem Housemate, Tacha smells nice.. and there's no foul odour whatsoever oozing out of her body.

This is coming after he interviewed Tacha on her experience in the Big Brother Naija House.

Recall that Tacha faced backlashes from fans of the reality show, after some of them accused her of having body odour.

Former housemate, KimOprah first made the revelation in an interview she granted after her eviction on Sunday, July 14, 2019.

Also claiming that the Port Harcourt first daughter has body odour, Mike while in the dressing room on Wednesday admonished Khafi to advise Tacha to apply deodorant. Mercy as well made the confirmation that the Instagram sensation has body odour during their fight, which led to Tacha's disqualification on September 27.

Even Zlatan dropped a diss track, mocking Tacha, shortly after her disqualification. The rapper shared a footage on his Instagram page, where he sprays perfumes and saying "ki lo n run, Tacha ti wole" meaning "what is smelling, is Tacha in?"

But debunking the claims, Daddy Freeze who claimed to have close contact with Tacha said she smells good.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he said: "Where all the lying dingbats that said she has #BodyOdor I smelt her myself and I have a powerful nose... Symply_Tacha smells goooood"

See video below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...