#BBNaija: Mercy replies those who linked her win to her body

Winner of the BBNaija 'Pepper dem' edition, Mercy Eke has cleared the air on rumours which alleged that she won because of her physique.

Recall that, that there were rumours on social media that she achieved the feat using her body to perform the wonders.

#BBNaija: Mercy replies those who linked her win to her body

Ace producer, Don Jazzy had also taken to his Twitter page to say;

"I know that Mercy has a dope personality. But if she wins nobody should tell me that yansh does not perform wonders. #bbnaija."

But reacting to this, the video vixen debunked the claim in an interview with Legit, saying everyone knows her as a strong women.

She said;
"But they've seen me play the arena games, They said I'm very competitive, They said i like winning.

I am a very strong woman, everyone sees competing with guys, whatever I do, I do it with my own heart and efforts."

Still maintaining that her feat was earned through her neutral effort, Mercy said;

"My body has nothing to do with me winning, if it was my body, if i come to the arena games, i would sit, i go there and battle with the guys, so it has nothing to do with me winning"

Mercy made history by becoming the first female housemate to win the reality show on Sunday, October 6th.

The video vixen emerged winner of the 'Pepper Dem' edition of BBNaija as she polled the highest votes to beat four other finalists - Mike, Frodd, Omashola and Seyi - after 99 days of drama and intrigue.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...