#BBNaija: 'I am tired of being the bigger person in this relationship' - Ike complains about his relationship with Mercy (video)

Big Brother Naija housemate, Ike was seen complaining bitterly to Tacha about how he feels about his relationship with his Mercy.

#BBNaija: 'I am tired of being the bigger person in this relationship' - Ike complains about his relationship with Mercy (video)

Ike vented out his anger to Tacha about Mercy's attitude towards him, stating that he feels that she wants him to have a strike and leave the house.

In his words ;

"I am tired of seeing the same thing over and over again. I'm tired of being the bigger person in this relationship.

"Mercy wants me to go out of this house, she gives me trouble. Don't try to finesse me and think you are in control. We are all adults in this house

"I don't know how to be in a relationship and she's making it very difficult, if it was not in this house what you would see would be a different thing."

Video Below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...