#BBNaija: I might become a Pastor some day - Mercy

One of the housemates in the Big Brother Naija House, Mercy, while having a conversation with Diane talked about her Spiritual life, as well as her love for fashion which she said makes her happy.

Mercy, 26, claimed to have the gift of seeing visions and having dreams that come to pass.

Though Mercy disclosed that she stopped telling people about her dreams and vision over fear of being labeled a witch, she also prepended plans to give her life to Christ and maybe become a pastor some day.

"When I dress, I dress for different occasions. I dress to slay, I'm a fashion person; not just the small things you see here. I have official wears, dresses for church, and social outings. I don't care about what anyone says about my dressing because I dress to be happy. Like, I can't wear jeans nor a tight jump-suit to church.

"I may be a pastor someday." she continued.

"I feel I have a calling. When I was little, I use to see visions and my dreams did come to pass. At some points, I stopped telling my dreams and visions to people so that they don't label me a witch. I'll give my life to Christ," she told Diane.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...