#BBNaija: "I've moved on" - Nina's boyfriend, Collins

#BBNaija: 'I've moved on' - Nina's boyfriend, Collins

Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala edition) may have ended but,the results of the actions of some contestants in the house still manifest after the show.

One of the housemates, Nina, is believed to have had sex in the house with another contestant, Miracle. After she left the house, Nina also confirmed that she had sex with Miracle on several occasions. She also stated that she wasn't sure about continuing her relationship. She had said during an interview,

"We had sex several times, yes. But it was just us being human. Me and Miracle have feelings for each other. We cannot hide; we don't pretend. That was just living our lives in the Big Brother House."

In another interview, when she was asked if she had been to see her boyfriend whom she was dating before she went into the house, she said,

"I don't think I want to do that. I don't want any negative vibes around me right now."

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Collins maintained that he had moved on.

He said, "I really don't want to comment on this issue. I have moved on with my life and that's all that matters."

When pressed for further comments, he stressed,

"I don't want it to seem like I'm seeking for cheap publicity and I don't want the issue to drag unnecessarily. That's why I haven't said anything."

Meanwhile, Miracle has said he is more concerned with making money than exploring a relationship with Nina. He had explained during an interview,

"My relationship with Nina does not change outside the house; we are still good friends. I plan to make good use of the friendship with Nina; at least, it will reduce the proximity of female fans and all. With her, it is easier to set the barrier.

"Yes, we are still good friends. We can be (together in future). I have feelings for her but there is time for everything. We are both young now and marriage is not the next thing. The goal is to make money o (laughs). You never can tell what happens though and I hope you know that Nina and I are both from Imo State. So, anything can happen."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...