CeeC reacts to claims that she and Ebuka were friends before Big Brother Naija; reveals they only met at an event.

CeeC reacts to claims that she and Ebuka were friends before Big Brother Naija; reveals they only met at an event.

Recently, reports have been making the rounds that media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Ceec were friends prior to the just concluded Big Brother Naija reality show.

The rumors began after the controversial housemate, while conversing with some housemates during the show said she admires Ebuka and had met him before auditioning for BBN Double Wahala.

In an interview yesterday, Ebuka addressed the issue, stating that to the best of his knowledge, he'd never met Ceec before and that the first time they met was on stage during the BBN show.

Few hours later, a photo of Ebuka interviewing CeeC during a beauty pageant emerged online with people insinuating that Ebuka was the one who gave CeeC a 'slot' as housemate on the Big brother 2018 show.

Now reacting to the claims, CeeC took to her IG page to address the issue... She wrote,

I know i have alot to address and answer but I want to address this particular issue.

An interview of someone I respect, admire and see as my mentor was drawn to my attention. Like I said in the house I met @ebuka at an event he hosted, Yo!!! the fact that you meet somebody doesn't mean that the person has to remember you.

@ebuka is HUuuuGE in this industry and probably meets over 100,000 people a week, so therefore he has every right to say he has not met ME. What I said in the house was from the view of someone who does not understand the industry.

Guys I have met and had conversations with alot of people this week, that would as well say they have met me this week too and I can't even remember.

To my fans, I do appreciate you all for always having my back, mehn!! where did you guys get that picture from???

I advise we take it easy with the bashing, negativity, etc
Love You All,

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...