#BBNaija: 'May your Pockets be filled with blessings' - Cee-c writes a short post of gratitude to her supporters

#BBNaija: 'May your Pockets be filled with blessings' - Cee-c writes a short post of gratitude to her supporters

Controversial Big Brother Naija housemate Cee-c has sent out another appreciation message to Nigerians, thanking them for standing by her and supporting her althrough her stay in the game.

Cee-c became the last woman standing at this year's edition of Big Brother Naija.

Known for her signature 'eye lash', Cee C also stood out as the most controversial in the house.

She shared numerous photos of herself & supporters and used the opportunity to thank fans for their love and votes.

She wrote:

The reaction on my face is everything !!! This is how you all mean To me ... i am speechless Wow I didn't expect this so much Love ... God bless you Richly , May your Pockets be filled with blessings, as you have been a blessing to me so shall he shower you with blessings Amen ! TEAM CEEC ROCKS #ceecshomecoming #ceec #teamceec ❤❤

The Love has been overwhelming I am still in shock ... thank you for Love !! I Have the Best Fans in the world , I am so humbled can't wait to meet everyone thank you !! #CeecsHomecoming #thankful #ceec #teamceec ❤❤❤

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...