#BBNaija: "I judged you before, I won't anymore" - Khloe writes Cee-c; roots for her to win

#BBNaija: 'I judged you before, I won't anymore' - Khloe writes Cee-c; roots for her to win

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Khloe, has written a heartfelt letter to housemate, Cee-c as she says though she judged her before, she won't judge her anymore.

This comes after we reported that the controversial housemate had a quite rough family background and so it may have been the reason for her behaviour in the house.

#BBNaija: 'I judged you before, I won't anymore' - Khloe writes Cee-c; roots for her to win

Khloe, who just might have seen the news, moments ago, took to her page to write a heartfelt letter to her stating that she's a strong woman and anyone who thinks they're without sin, be the first to cast a stone...

Khloe wrote;

I always say dis to you girl. You only know yourself,

No1 does .. mirror mirror on the wall spot my flaws and I ll embrace them,not to continue but to be a better person. Told you wen in doubt, talk to your self via mirror( I do dis always) and you listen.

No such thing as a life that's better than yours. I dint know your heart was that pure and fragile. I have judged you but not anymore. A lot been asking why trolls don't get to me it's because i already insult myself befor u do so it's irrelevant to listen to others wen I know myself, that's what you doing too B .you are strong , wise and intelligent . Cee-c met herself ..... HAVE YOU MET YOURSELF????????? Let he who's without sin be the 1st to type any negativity comment here and let My God judge your case) @ceec_official let's get it ❤❤❤

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...