#BBNaija 2018: Cee-C's Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans

Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee-C has many amazed thanks to her gift of foresight  as she has been able to predict some events that actually came to pass either directly or in-directly.

Recall that she had talked about the return of two evicted housemates which turned out to be the case as Khloe and Anto got back into the reality game show.

A day after she mentioned how much she loves actress, Adesua,Big Brother Naija had the actress over as a surprise guest .

Now, barely two weeks after actress, Juliet Ibrahim revealed plans to make her an ambassador for her eyelash line, shades by Juliet Ibrahim, Cee-C mentioned she would love the actress to give her lashes .

I can't wait for CeeC to come home and make her brand ambassador for Shades by Juliet Ibrahim Eye lashes @shadesbyjuliet

She surely needs some good lashes to rock since she loves faux lashes this much. #bbnaija

Fans are really shocked at the coincidence.

The actress who was surprised, has begged fans to vote for Cee-C so she can keep predicting in the house .

She also revealed, they are destined to be friends. She wrote;

If you missed @ceec_official talking about me and @shadesbyjuliet lashes watch here! This girl is destined to be my friend ????❤️ let's vote to keep her in the house fam. She must predict more stuff ? visionary moves.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...