CeeC reveals why she tore the dress Payporte gave to her. (video)

Payporte, the official sponsor of Big Brother Naija reality TV show is not happy with Cee-C for ripping the outfit they gave her on Saturday, however cee-c is also not happy with them.

When fellow housemate Nina asked why she didn't wear the traditional attire they got her for their weekend party, Cee-C said she looked like a character from 'The Sound of Music' movie after trying the dress on.

She said; "Me i know say na calabar outfit be this, i see myself inside, e be like sound of music, me i no fit lie or pretend, i no like this cloth. Me i am an Igbo girl, i am not from calabar."

Watch Video Below;

Payporte, reacting to CeeC's action wrote on its official social media page, "PayPorte is very dis-pleased by the comments made by @ceec_official about the outfit given to her.

"We take out time to style all housemates with respect to the theme of every Saturday party. We consider this a disrespect to our brand and consider this offensive."

However, Big brother is yet to disclose if any punishment awaits Cee-c's actions.

Explaining why she tore the outfit, Cee-c told Khloe that she is Igbo not from Akwa Ibom.

"Payporte come and take your cloth! I hope you saw what I did to it.

"Yes I tore it. I am proudly Igbo not from Akwa Ibom," Cee-c said.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...