Khloe says she's seen 6 used condoms since she returned, reveals the two housemates behind it. (Video)

Khloe says she's seen 6 used condoms since she returned, reveals the two housemates behind it. (Video)

Khloe has revealed a shocking discovery she made since her return to the Big Brother Naija House.

While speaking with Rico Swavey and Cee-C, Khloe claimed she has seen at least six used condoms since returning to the reality tv show.

She also disclosed that she feels their fellow housemates, Nina and Miracle are responsible for using the condoms, while Cee-C appealed to Big Brother to be showing shower sessions.

Watch the video below;

Meanwhile, Teddy A and Khloe on Wednesday engaged in a heated argument, and the former has threatened to frustrate the latter in the house.

The argument started immediately after former Super Eagles players, Joseph Yobo and Victor Ikpeba left the house after their short visit.

Khloe had shouted at Teddy A for taking her piece of meat in the pot.

Teddy A in reply cautioned Khloe to stay clear of him, warning her to mind her business.

He told Khloe, " I see they brought you back to this house to cause trouble, but I will frustrate you.

"You are out of your mind come and beat me for taking the meat.

"You have not been to places I have been to, so shut up."

VIDEO:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...