#BBNaija: Teddy A's baby mama showers him with praise; shares more photos with their son.

#BBNaija: Teddy A's baby mama showers him with praise; shares more photos with their son.

Big brother Naija housemate, Teddy A's baby mama, Layla Amani, who has been supporting the singer since he got into the house despite his on-screen relationship with fellow housemate, BamBam has taken to her IG to shower him with encomium.

The Dallas based Mauritanian Teddy A is such a good man, father and also her partner in crime - the beauty shared lovely photos of him with their son and wrote;

I dedicate this post to the father of my son @iamteddya my friend my partner in crime, he's an incredible man. A beautiful man, in mind and body, creative, talented, loving, intelligent, strong, focused, pensive , passionate, thoughtful, disciplined, calm man. He is a wonderful father who cares deeply about his fathering. He knows how important he is to his son, and the influence he has and will have on his life, and he reflects that in their relationship and their interaction.

She continued,

The first time he saw Jaiden he couldn't help himself, he was holding him all night, I have to tell him Omo don't spoil my pikin oo lol, he's one in a billion? and I also thank all he's fans y'all awesome?? #teamteddya #bbnaija #doublewahala #oluwaisinvolved #daddyoflife #wishnothingbutthebestforyou

Teddy A, a graduate of the University of Texas said during an interview, he adores spending quality time with his son, and also considers his high points in life when his son was born and getting a recording contract.

More photos of his son below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...