"This is not called 'double wahala', this is called 'I have connection'" - Gifty reacts to this year's Big Brother Naija.

'This is not called 'double wahala', this is called 'I have connection'' - Gifty reacts to this year's Big Brother Naija.

Former BBN housemate, Gifty Powers took to her Twitter handle to react to the year's Big Brother Naija Double Wahala - Gifty feels there's much foul play in this year's game... as she wrote,

Big Brother Naija 2017 (see gobbe)was the best and will always be the best of them all, including Big Brother africa, which was decades ago.

This is not called DOUBLE WAHALA, this is called I HAVE CONNECTIONS AND I CAN GO WHERE EVER I WANNA GO WITH WHAT I HAVE. Smh...

'This is not called 'double wahala', this is called 'I have connection'' - Gifty reacts to this year's Big Brother Naija.

This comes after Nigerians expressed their displeasure over the Fact that Anto got back to the Big Brother Naija House, just barely a week after her eviction from the show.

Many have been of the opinion that since she was voted out, there's no way, those who voted her out, will same way vote her back in.

Here are some reactions:

Ahudiya Esther Orji: "Fake fake fake! She never came to Nigeria cos big brother was Savin cost! So how come they never showed us when she came to Nigeria??"

Rose Mark: "People voted for Anto because she don't have fans so she will not b a threat to other housemate. Anyway congrats grandma Americanian."

Mathew Owie: "Asin how come ,anto was in south Africa ,how come she never did the normal interview others evited house mate did ,this BBN is fraud organise by Edo state Yahoo Yahoo associations"

Ukeme Umoren: "So who voted her back in? I mean same pple voted her out last week! Big brother continue playing yourself"

Sylvzenia Agbo: Was tinkin it will b ifu and khloe. Did dis anto com home at all? How com we didn't hear of her arrival at Lagos ? No interview? No moments wit payport? Samvita And others ?

Emeka Daniel Nnuta: its fraud because Anto never come back just like other evicted housemates that land to Nigeria immediately after their eviction but nobody saw Anto in Nigeria

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...