#BBNaija 2018 Housemates, "LiFu" (Leo And Ifu Ennada) Get a Swell Reception at the Nigerian Breweries (Photos)

#BBNaija 2018 Housemates, 'LiFu' (Leo And Ifu Ennada) Get a Swell Reception at the Nigerian Breweries (Photos)

Evicted BBNaija housemates Leo and Ifu Ennada received a grand reception when they paid a courtesy visit to the Nigerian Breweries Headquarters on Thursday 15th March 2018, courtesy of premium stout brand, Legend Extra Stout. The two are the fourth pair to leave the Big Brother Naija house since the reality TV show started two months ago.

Though an introvert who always kept to himself and small circle of housemates most of the time throughout his stay in the BBNaija house, Leo had a totally different personality at the breweries. He displayed some of the dance moves he acquired in the house and lightened up everyone's mood.

#BBNaija 2018 Housemates, 'LiFu' (Leo And Ifu Ennada) Get a Swell Reception at the Nigerian Breweries (Photos)

Commenting on who they missed the most and who they are rooting for in the house, both Leo and Ifu unanimously agreed that it was Alex. Recently, the real estate entrepreneur named one of his apartment after Alex his former strategic partner in the BBNaija house. This perhaps could explain Alex's uncontrollable tears, when Leo got evicted as they shared a close bond.

Ifu Ennada on the other hand was the 'I belong to nobody, I belong to everybody' person in the BBNaija house she was not romantically involved with any male housemate all through her stay.

"I told myself that i will be intentionally single this year, but if i want to kiss a guy, i will and move on" she said.

Another former housemate, Dee-one, also visited the Nigerian Breweries office  to show some love and support to his fellow housemates. Being a rising stand-up comedian, he did not fail in getting everyone to laugh as he cracked some really nice jokes.

In all, the housemates appreciated Nigerian Breweries for their hospitality and commended Legend Extra Stout for the support.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...