#BBNaija: Cee-C gives her reason why she was nominated for eviction by other housemates.

#BBNaija: Cee-C gives her reason why she was nominated for eviction by other housemates.

Most controversial female housemate of the Big Brother Naija 2018 reality TV show, Cynthia 'Cee-C' Nwadiora, has aired her reasons why she believes she was nominated for possible eviction by other housemates.

Cee-C is believes that her fellow housemates nominated her for possible eviction because she was perceived as a competitor.

She shared this during the recent task where HOH, Nina was to act as Biggie and recreate their diary session - answering a question from Nina, Cee-C said,

"I was nominated for eviction this week because I'm seen as a competitor.

"Though it's part of the game but that I'm nominated shows that there is something I'm doing right and others are not comfortable."

Following the nominations from all the housemates earlier this week, Bambam, Alex, Cee-c Anto, Lolu, Tobi, Teddy A and Miracle are up for eviction this week.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...