#BBNaija2018: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week

Shortly after Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina won the head of house challenge, housemates of the reality TV show have nominated their colleagues they think should be up for possible eviction this week.

This is coming after Ebuka announced that the winner of the head of house challenge won't be granted automatic immunity, and the dissolving of all strategic partnership.

Big Brother Naija housemates; Anto, Cee C, Lolu, BamBam, Teddy A, Miracle, Tobi, Alex were all nominated for possible eviction, while Rico got one vote and so was saved from possible eviction. Nina on the other hand, picked a chance card which gave her immunity from nomination only, but gave her no save and replace veto power.

Here's how the housemates nominated each other;

Anto nominated Teddy A and Alex

Rico nominated Cee C and Miracle

Cee C nominated Alex and Anto

Lolu nominated Rico and BamBam

BamBam nominated Tobi and Anto

Tobi nominated Teddy A and BamBam

Alex nominated BamBam and Cee C

Teddy A nominated Tobi and Miracle

Miracle nominated Cee C and Lolu

Nina nominated BamBam and Lolu

We had reported before now, that Nina hinted on the possibility of ending her relationship with fellow housemate, Miracle.

Nina, who was trying to console Alex, following the eviction of her romantic partner, Leo, said its time for her to start "detaching" from Miracle.

According to Nina, it would be difficult for her to cope if Miracle is evicted from the show.

Chatting with Alex, Nina said, "I don't want to be in this your situation let me start detaching from Miracle. God knows my own might be worse.

"When i came here initially, i couldn't get over my boyfriend, face the reality that i'm here talk more of someone i have been with back to back for weeks, God knows i don't want to be in this situation."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...